Monday, February 7, 2011

Huskies Win this Weekend and Gel

It is my opinion that teams grow in levels and jump up to the next one. They practice practice practice then all of a sudden it gels and they jump. Not individually but as a unit or team. This weekend the things they have been practicing for months seemed common, we might even take it for granted. They passed to the points like it was nothing. Shots were peppered in from the point, where the forwards collected the rebounds. The boys back-checked, passed, and played physically. They could be heard talking, setting up, and covering for each other as positions changed. There was little holding on to the puck and a lot of puck movement. Congrats to the Huskies for peaking in the right month and jumping up to the next level of play.

Since I don't believe in luck though I am very superstitious... here are my predictions. What I do know about the league this year is any of the 6 or 7 teams can land in the top 4. There is that much talent across the league. But being a Huskies fan and always wanting your team to finish in the top 10... I ran my algorithm based on Einsteinium Quantum Dyslexian mathemaphysics or EQD-mp. This is what it predicted. Not me, the equation.

1st   Navy              28 points
2nd  Southern Md  25 points
3rd  Huskies           21 points
4th   Montgomery   20 points
5th place tie            18 points Reston and Prince William

However it ends up, any of these team have the talent to make it in the top four. Good luck to them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment